Presenters should get the updated Programme that is distributed with the conference bags, search for their presentation slot and be in the presentation room 10 minutes before the session starts. The presentations are performed by the order papers appear in the Programme except if anyone requests for changes and the session chair agrees to them. Conference presenters must follow session chairs indications and comply with the presentation times that they are allowed to.
– Full Papers – 25 minutes + 5 minutes for questions
– Doctoral Consortium – 20 minutes + 10 minutes for questions
– Short Papers – 15 minutes + 5 minutes for questions
– Reflection Papers – 10 minutes + 5 minutes for questions
– Posters/Demonstrations – Authors are requested to be near their poster in case anyone wishes to pose questions. Area that can be occupied by your Poster: 120 cm (width) by 120 cm (height). You can have any size of Poster or format within the previous given area.
Each presentation’s room has one computer that can be used for your presentation. There’s also a computer projector for Power Point presentations. There’s no overhead projector. All authors are required to bring their presentations in electronic format (i.e Power Point).